Metal Framing in Miami
Learn more about us by calling at (786) 613-4573
2F Construction Inc. believes in providing the best structural integrity available. Contact us today to find out why metal framing is your number one option.
What are metal frames used for?
Whether wood or metal, a frame,provides structural integrity to your drywall by serving as a base for your panels. Depending on whether or not the wall is load-bearing, we secure these panels with studs that are set either 16 or 24 inches apart.
When we talk about metal frames in construction, we actually mean cold-formed steel, which is structurally lighter but 20% stronger than regular steel. At 2F Construction Inc., we have years of experience reinforcing drywall projects with these metal frames. You can learn all about metal framing’s many advantages in the next section.
- Drywall Installation
- Drywall Repair
- Metal Framing
- Ceiling Repair
- Experienced professionals
- Quality work
- Warranty on all repairs
- Licensed and insured
- Miami Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
We build your dreams on our beams.
The Benefits of Metal Frames.
Here are some of the reasons why 2F Construction Inc. recommends metal frames:
1. Convenience – Metal is lighter than wood, making it easier to transport.
2. Easier to install – Due to its lighter weight, metal frames are easier to handle. And since they are attached with screws, moving the studs is easier if you make a mistake.
3. Strength and stability – Unlike wood, metal frames are not prone to warping or twisting They also do not allow for mold growth.
4. Insects and Fire – termites and carpenter ants will steer clear of metal. Also, unlike wood, metal doesn't burn, which makes it a safer option.
No loose screws here.
Call today for more information.
Discover why they say that we’re the best at what we do. Contact us today for a free quote!!